We understand that privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. This document lays out what information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and other important information you should be aware of when using our services.
This document refers to the use of the website and it’s connected services, as well as social media.
What Information Do We Hold?
- Information that you have provided to us such as your Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Payment Information and Bank Details.
- Any communication you may have with us, for example by phone, email, post or social media.
- Your Contact details and details of any correspondence you have received from us and how you interacted with this information. For example with emails if you were to click a link to come to our website. Or if you were to receive a letter in the post and phoned us with a letter reference.
- Information about the services we have provided for you, for example; The product you ordered, the cost of the product, the payments you made, when we visited your property, any installation we provided, the way our product or services were used and so on)
Identifying information used to authenticate you with our systems. For example your password to login to our systems.
- Information from third party systems that have shared your information with us, for example if you were to contact us on social media. Specialised companies that provide customer information such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention, marketing companies, research companies and any information that is publicly available.
Information collected by us will be stored for different amounts of time based on the services you have used.
If you have requested to be kept up to date with information about our products and services the data will be kept on file until a time that you request it to be removed or 3 years following your last interaction with the services.
What We Do With Your Information
- To make our services available to you and to provide you with our products.
- To process your orders and collect payment.
- To personalise the products you are offered, for example what is available in your region.
- To prevent fraud
- For analytics to help us improve our products and services.
- Contact you about products and services we offer.
- For dealing with requests and communication with you.
- For the safety and security of our staff.
Cookies are a text file that are saved on your computer by your browser. For independant information on cookies and what they can be used for please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office document https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
By Emailing: [email protected]
or By Post:
699 Full House Carpets
PO Box 1385